Amsterdam, December 6, 2013
Although Horizon QCMS 4.0 is a user friendly Content Management System, loaded with many useful tools to maintain your website, we decided that we can make life on the Internet even user friendlier, which is why we're currently working on an updated version of Horizon.
What are we working on now?
- Adding a URL Rewrite variable in the configuration file so that you can easy switch to URL rewrite, without changing your HTML template.
- Improved navigation manager: so that you can change the order of all your articles (not only the main articles),
- Youtube movies will no longer show related videos at the end of the video.
- You can now easily configure Horizon QCMS to login in with your email address (the default settings) or with your username.
- CRM tickets: you can now directly send an email to your clients with CRM tickets. Your clients will receive your respond by email, and they can check the status of the email ticket via a URL on your website. They can also send a direct response via a form on your website until the ticket is closed by you.
P.s. we have to test everything before we release Horizon QCMS 4.1.