We are happy to release LEPTON 2.3.0 as Stable Version today.
Notice: we got again several vulnerabilities fixed in 2.3.0., so we strongly recommend you to update to current release!
What is done in LEPTON 2.3.0?
Here is a (non-complete) list of changes, see changelog for details:
- We got vulnerabilities fixed in 2.3.0., many thanks to Tim Coen and curesec.com
- updated a lot of libs and modules:
- updated lib_jquery included jquery-ui
- updated tiny_mce including update of filemanager and some bugfixes
- updated lib_semantic
- updated notie script in lib_lepton
- updated class.upload in lib_lepton
- added hash directory to lib_lepton
- bugfix in code2 addon for html code
- fixed bugs and many code modifications in quickform
- fixed bug in droplet loginbox and added new droplet
- fixed bug in droplet mysql_strict and tool
- fixed bug in initial page
- fixed bug in search
- fixed bug in news
- completely recoded signup process
- completelyrecoded forgot process
- added function to encrypt passwords
- added function to get leptoken
- bugfix in functions referring to sections
- modified password encryption in complete cms
- core code reworked... still going on
Version 2.3.0 stable is available on Downloadpage and also a mobile Version can be downloaded.
Update to LEPTON 2.3.0 is possible .
PLEASE NOTICE: NO user is able to login because of new password protection. Ensure that you know your registered email before updating to get a new password using forgot process.
If you run into problems please use the LEPTON forum