March 9 2014
Translated To: English, Russian, Ukrainian
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
For several years, the project, from simple experiment grew up in a great application.
Now Deep-CMS this is..
* Simple and intuitive administrative interface;
* Any structure of site;
* Not limited depth of children nodes in a tree.
* Flexible system of access permission;
* Protection against CSRF, RFI, XSS and SQL injection;
* Editable URL of the administrative section;
* Easy skins (themes) implementation;
* Friendly URL;
* All for SEO: Keywords, Description, H1, Title, priority, lastmod, changefreq, autogenerate sitemap.xml;
* Install/upgrade components from the remote repository in a single click/ Components list is constantly updated;
* Multi-language support;
* Functionally WYSIWYG (paste from Word, insert video, text formatting);
* Complex framework for development;
* Without template engines;
* Native simple php code on templates to call functions or methods and cycles for output;
* Generate pages for hundredths, and even thousandth of a second without cache;
* Memory usage 300-900 KiB without cache;
* Components are loaded only if their call;
* All the necessary development tools:
a) date formatting;
b) numerals inducement;
c) data helpers;
d) image manipulation;
g) generate form elements;
i) any counters;
j) full language support;
k) easy implementation own components: helpers, modules, node prototypes;
l) four output contexts: html, xml (support XSD Schema), JSON, txt;
m) automatically before/after loading components in a specific queue;
n) flexible system of handling exceptions and events;
o) simultaneous support friendly URL and parameterized queries;
p) auto-routing dynamic (modules) and static pages;
q) separate components configuration;
Deep-CMS is being constantly updated, consider all requests and proposals on revisions and improvements.
Engaged in one man, but the answer't be long!