January 28 2016
Translated To: Arabic, Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Forma Lms Description
is a free open-source, web-based e-learning platform used to manage and deliver online training courses. The project is based on the original code of Docebo Open Source (now commercial) and is maintained by a network of companies that support its development keeping the software under Free Open Source licence.
- Engaging user experience, with a modern and light user interface
- Complete elearning features: all the features you need to add and organize learning materials, create powerful assessments, engage users in collaborative activities, forums, wikis...and monitor everything with a detailed stats system
- Flexible User Management: User profile management, management of user data: you can edit the information of every user, and you can massively edit, suspend, delete users and assign them to specific org chart folders.
- Outstanding Report System: Easily create custom reports for users and courses, and export them in excel or send them by email to specific users with a configurable scheduling system
- Integrated certificate system: Automatic creation of dynamic pdf certificates: when a user complete a course, he can generate and download his certificate himself
- Classroom Management: Ability to manage classroom courses, student attendance, locations (many classroom per location), calendars, manage different locations for each date of a course, ...
- Ecommerce features: Native ecommerce functionalities, with cart and paypal integration
- Multi client/brand: Manage different business units or clients from a single installation, with different administrators
- Talent Management solution: Organize company roles, manage competencies, monitor you users growth with built-in skill gap analysis
- Video Conferencing
- Integration & automation: easily integrate and automate with the core APIs and I/O Tasks
- Upgrade from Docebo Lms Open source