Free F3Site demo installation
Want to quickly see how the open-source software F3Site works? You'll find a free and updated demo installation of F3Site here.
Before using this demo please notice:
- Sending/receiving email and file upload is disabled on all demos
- Demos are the "basic install" only, no add-ons, no content
- Is this demo broken? Report as broken
- Want to discuss the script? Please use the comment section below
We are currently updating the F3Site demo. Please check back shortly. There will be a new version up soon.
F3Site CMS is a free open source lightweight content management system created to manage individual or business websites. It was developed using PHP as a programming language and uses a MySQL or SQLite database to store information. It also offers support for multilingual websites and the ability to create and manage any type of content from articles, files, images and links to news and free pages. If you want to create your own F3Site demo keep in mind that your will need a webserver running PHP5.2+, MySQL 5.1+ or SQLite 3+. F3Site CMS is no longer being developed or maintained and their official website is now closed. Below you will find a list of other features you can expect to find in an F3Site demo.
F3Site contains some nice features like
- extensions support
- RSS channels generator
- changing appearance by unregistered users
- multimedia gallery with Flash, QuickTime and HTML 5 video (most browsers support Ogg Theora)
- comments moderation panel
- a lot of configuration options
- keywords (tags) and tag cloud
- detecting user’s language
- syntax highlighting with Prettify library
- advanced antispam systems: reCAPTCHA� and Asirra
- hiding user e-mail or profiles against guests
- easy installer – advanced options are hidden
- better search engine optimization – modules and extensions may set their own META description; 410 Gone header is after an object has been deleted
|CMS Categories||CMS / Portals|
|Current version (stable)||2011|
|Latest release date (stable)||01/28/2016|
|First release date||01/01/2005|
|License||GNU General Public License version 3|
|Supported languages||Polish, English, German|
|CMS Demo available||(see above)|
|Admin Demo available||(see above)|
There are no screenshots available at this time. Maybe you can try to search for F3Site screenshots at Google?