Free Frog demo installation
Want to quickly see how the open-source software Frog works? You'll find a free and updated demo installation of Frog here.
Before using this demo please notice:
- Sending/receiving email and file upload is disabled on all demos
- Demos are the "basic install" only, no add-ons, no content
- Is this demo broken? Report as broken
- Want to discuss the script? Please use the comment section below
We are currently updating the Frog demo. Please check back shortly. There will be a new version up soon.
Born as phpRadiant in January 2007, Frog CMS is a PHP version of Radiant CMS, a well known Ruby on Rails application.
Frog CMS simplifies content management by offering an elegant user interface, flexible templating per page, simple user management and permissions, as well as the tools necessary for file management.
Frog requires a MySQL database or SQLite 3 with PDO, a web server (Apache with mod_rewrite is highly recommended) and is distributed under the MIT software license.
Frog is unique because of its simple templating code. Because it uses PHP directly, there is no need to learn yet another scripting language. This approach has two main advantages:
* Normally, PHP is not used in article pages, so it does not frighten the writer who does not want to learn it.
* The webmaster/designer of the site, the one who will code some basic condition or/and loop to add more dynamics to the website, generally knows some PHP already � at least enough to add some dynamic latest news part, latest articles, photo gallery, etc�
|CMS Categories||CMS / Portals|
|Current version (stable)||0.9.5|
|Latest release date (stable)||01/28/2016|
|First release date||Unknown|
|License||GNU General Public License version 3|
|CMS Demo available||(see above)|
|Admin Demo available||(see above)|
There are no screenshots available at this time. Maybe you can try to search for Frog screenshots at Google?