Free Pluck demo installation
Want to quickly see how the open-source software Pluck works? You'll find a free and updated demo installation of Pluck here.
Before using this demo please notice:
- Sending/receiving email and file upload is disabled on all demos
- Demos are the "basic install" only, no add-ons, no content
- Is this demo broken? Report as broken
- Want to discuss the script? Please use the comment section below
Option 1: Shared and self resetting Pluck demo
There is a public demo installation of Pluck which is shared with others and resets itself hourly. You can access it by visiting the following link:
- Main Page: https://s1.demo.opensourcecms.com/s/108
- Admin Page: https://s2.demo.opensourcecms.com/pluckcms/login.php
- Password: opensourcecms
Option 2: Request your own Pluck demo installation
You can request a own demo instance with a lifetime of 24 hours. This is ideal if you don't want to have your settings overwritten by other users of this website. Just use the following form and receive a link to your free custom instance within seconds:
Pluck is a small, simple and fast content management system, with a good-looking administrationcenter. It mainly focuses on user-friendliness, and is very easy to handle.
With pluck, you can:
- create, edit and delete pages with an easy-to-use Word-like editor,
- write posts in your own blog,
- use the album to show the world your favourite photos and images,
- change the look of your website with one click by installing new themes,
- include emailforms in your page(s),
- available in 30+ languages, including support for RTL (right-to-left)
Of course pluck is completely free and open source!
|CMS Categories||CMS / Portals, Lite / Simple|
|Current version (stable)||4.7.3|
|Latest release date (stable)||02/21/2016|
|First release date||Unknown|
|License||GNU General Public License version 2|
|CMS Demo available||(see above)|
|Admin Demo available||(see above)|
There are no helpful links available at this time.
There are no screenshots available at this time. Maybe you can try to search for Pluck screenshots at Google?