Free Serendipity demo installation
Want to quickly see how the open-source software Serendipity works? You'll find a free and updated demo installation of Serendipity here.
Before using this demo please notice:
- Sending/receiving email and file upload is disabled on all demos
- Demos are the "basic install" only, no add-ons, no content
- Is this demo broken? Report as broken
- Want to discuss the script? Please use the comment section below
Option 1: Shared and self resetting Serendipity demo
There is a public demo installation of Serendipity which is shared with others and resets itself hourly. You can access it by visiting the following link:
- Main Page: https://s1.demo.opensourcecms.com/s/14
- Admin Page: https://s2.demo.opensourcecms.com/serendipity/serendipity_admin.php
- Username: opensourcecms
- Password: opensourcecms
Option 2: Request a own Serendipity demo installation
You can request a own demo instance with a lifetime of 24 hours. This is ideal if you want you don't want to have your settings overwritten by other users of this website. Just use the following form and receive a link to your free custom instance within seconds:
Serendipity is a weblog/blog system, implemented with PHP. It is standards compliant, feature rich and open source (BSD License). Serendipity is constantly under active development, with a team of talented developers trying to make the best PHP powered blog on the net.
Serendipity has so far also proven 100% PHP5 compatible.
|CMS Categories||Blog, CMS / Portals|
|Current version (stable)||2.1.1|
|Latest release date (stable)||04/08/2017|
|First release date||Unknown|
|License||The 3-Clause BSD License|
|CMS Demo available||(see above)|
|Admin Demo available||(see above)|