The Webutler was developed for webmasters, who program static HTML files and want to provide a simple login option for image and text editing in their pages. The system is grown up over the years and became bigger and bigger. There are several modules to use in your pages. You can include them or any other PHP code directly in your HTML files. If you need a special data management, you can create your own modules with the ModMaker including user write permissions. But basicly there are only four things, that must be done:
- your HTML must use the HTML5 doctype
- the charset must be in UTF-8
- all files must be in the right directories
- change your links to the terms of the system
All other options are: you can use it, if you want. Control your requirements in the file /settings/globalvars.php.
The basic system is filebased. For modules to store data records, like the user management or modules created by the ModMaker, the PHP extension SQLite3 is required. For categories and SEO URLs the Apache module mod_rewrite must be available. There are .htaccess files in different folders to deny direct access for protection. You can find more infos in the _docs_ directory of the download.
The Webutler requires PHP version 5.4 or higherFeatures
- add, rename, delete, en-/disable pages
- edit content parts, menus, blocks or full page
- inline editing with CKEditor V4 integreted
- save pages temporarily and publish later
- grids, categories, editor pattern and languages
- sitemap.xml and canonical tag for SEO
- mail recipient management
- user management with pages for special user groups
- media manager with upload of any file size
- create content in-/output modules with the ModMaker
No time for support, sorry!