Free Lotus CMS demo installation
Want to quickly see how the open-source software Lotus CMS works? You'll find a free and updated demo installation of Lotus CMS here.
Before using this demo please notice:
- Sending/receiving email and file upload is disabled on all demos
- Demos are the "basic install" only, no add-ons, no content
- Is this demo broken? Report as broken
- Want to discuss the script? Please use the comment section below
We are currently updating the Lotus CMS demo. Please check back shortly. There will be a new version up soon.
About Lotus CMS
* A plugin system using the concept of observable classes.
* A lightweight core, around which everything else is plugged into.
* Multiple Users and user roles.
* WYSIWYG content editor.
* A Blogging System.
* Improved general usability and design.
* An advanced speed caching system for standard
pages, with up to a 3 times average speed increase for server-side processing.
* SEO settings (Search Engine Optimisation), if your installed template supports it.
* A back-up system.
|CMS name||Lotus CMS|
|CMS Categories||CMS / Portals, Lite / Simple|
|Current version (stable)||3.0.5|
|Latest release date (stable)||01/28/2016|
|First release date||01/01/2010|
|License||GNU General Public License version 2|
|CMS Demo available||(see above)|
|Admin Demo available||(see above)|
There are no screenshots available at this time. Maybe you can try to search for Lotus CMS screenshots at Google?