Free Gnew demo installation
Want to quickly see how the open-source software Gnew works? You'll find a free and updated demo installation of Gnew here.
Before using this demo please notice:
- Sending/receiving email and file upload is disabled on all demos
- Demos are the "basic install" only, no add-ons, no content
- Is this demo broken? Report as broken
- Want to discuss the script? Please use the comment section below
We are currently updating the Gnew demo. Please check back shortly. There will be a new version up soon.
Gnew CMS is a free open source simple content management system using PHP as a programming language and a MySQL or PostgreSQL or SQLite database to store information. Originally names GENU, Gnew CMS provides a quick and easy installation process, multilanguage interface and many other cool features that help you manage your website. The screenshots below will give you a preview of how a Gnew demo site looks like. You can also create your own Gnew CMS demo by clicking on the link below to download the files. The latest version available for download is 2018.2 and was released on January 31, 2018. Below you will find the main features provided by Gnew CMS.
- Easy installation
- Multi-languages interface
- Full customization with templates
- Simple but complete administration section
- Multi-levels categories
- Articles management
- News management with an advanced comments system
- Polls management
- Users management
- Search engine
- RSS feeds generation
- BBCode tags and HTML tags support
- Emoticons support
- And more…
|CMS Categories||CMS / Portals|
|Current version (stable)||2018.2|
|Latest release date (stable)||01/31/2018|
|First release date||01/01/2003|
|License||GNU General Public License version 3|
|Supported languages||English, French|
|CMS Demo available||(see above)|
|Admin Demo available||(see above)|
There are no helpful links available at this time.
There are no screenshots available at this time. Maybe you can try to search for Gnew screenshots at Google?