Free Habari demo installation
Want to quickly see how the open-source software Habari works? You'll find a free and updated demo installation of Habari here.
Before using this demo please notice:
- Sending/receiving email and file upload is disabled on all demos
- Demos are the "basic install" only, no add-ons, no content
- Is this demo broken? Report as broken
- Want to discuss the script? Please use the comment section below
We are currently updating the Habari demo. Please check back shortly. There will be a new version up soon.
While there are a number of technical reasons that highlight the differences and advantages Habari has over other blogging packages, a major component of what makes Habari different is its community participation model. Users who demonstrate a level of quality contributions to the project are granted more privileges within the project.
* Modular, object-oriented core for easy extensibility
* Supports multiple database backends (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL)
* Uses prepared statements throughout to protect against SQL injection attacks
* Media silos to directly access various ways of media storage, like Flickr, Viddler, or the server’s filesystem
* Atom Publishing Protocol support
* Multiple users (authors)
* Multiple sites on one installation
* Support for static content (“pages”)
* Importers for Serendipity and WordPress
|CMS Categories||Blog, CMS / Portals|
|Current version (stable)||0.9.2|
|Latest release date (stable)||01/28/2016|
|First release date||Unknown|
|License||ASL Version 2.0|
|CMS Demo available||(see above)|
|Admin Demo available||(see above)|
There are no helpful links available at this time.
There are no screenshots available at this time. Maybe you can try to search for Habari screenshots at Google?