Free Webutler demo installation
Want to quickly see how the open-source software Webutler works? You'll find a free and updated demo installation of Webutler here.
Before using this demo please notice:
- Sending/receiving email and file upload is disabled on all demos
- Demos are the "basic install" only, no add-ons, no content
- Is this demo broken? Report as broken
- Want to discuss the script? Please use the comment section below
We are currently updating the Webutler demo. Please check back shortly. There will be a new version up soon.
Webutler is an online page editor for static HTML files. It was developed for webmasters, who want to provide a simple login option for image and text editing in their pages. The system is grown up over the years and became bigger and bigger. If you want to see how a Webutler demo works you can download it by clicking on the link below. This will give you a better idea of the features you can find in a demo site. Webutler requires PHP version 5.4 or higher for the installation to be successful. A Webutler demo allows you to edit and customize HTML pages online, manage menus, blocks and pages separately The latest version available for download is 3.2 and was released on October 18, 2016.
- add, rename, delete, en-/disable pages
- edit content parts, menus, blocks or full page
- inline editing with CKEditor for all content
- save pages temporarily and publish later
- media manager with upload for any file size
- columns, editor pattern, categories and languages
- sitemap.xml and canonical tag for SEO
- mail recipient management
- user management with pages for special user groups
- create content in-/output modules with the ModMaker
|CMS Categories||CMS / Portals, Lite / Simple|
|Current version (stable)||3.2|
|Latest release date (stable)||10/18/2016|
|First release date||01/01/2008|
|License||GNU General Public License version 2|
|Supported languages||English, German|
|CMS Demo available||(see above)|
|Admin Demo available||(see above)|
There are no helpful links available at this time.
There are no screenshots available at this time. Maybe you can try to search for Webutler screenshots at Google?